Exhibit“I just wanted to say thank you again for having me at your 50th KDP Convocation! Everyone was so sweet and accommodating. I had a great time. I laughed a lot, met some wonderful people, made some great connections, and sold a bunch of posters. Couldn't ask for anything more! Looking forward to 2017 in Pittsburgh. Pittsburgh is my hometown, so you know I'd love to create a piece of artwork that illustrates your 2017 theme!” – George Miller, 2015 Exhibitor
Conference Dates: October 26–28, 2017
Exhibit Dates: October 26 (8am–6pm), October 27 (8am–6pm), October 28 (8am–2pm)
Location/Venue: Wyndham Grand Downtown Pittsburgh (600 Commonwealth Pl, Pittsburgh, PA 15222)
Anticipated number of attendees: 1,000
Exhibit Fee: $1,000
Deadline: September 1, 2017
For more information on exhibiting, advertising, and sponsorship, please download our 2017 Media Kit.
Who attends Convo?
Our conference is one of the only ones for preservice teachers, but our attendance isn’t limited to students! Here is a general breakdown of attendees from our 2015 conference:
- 35% – Higher Education Faculty/Administrators
- 34% – Undergraduate Students
- 14% – Graduate/Doctoral Students
- 10% – PreK–12 Teachers
- 5% – Retired Educators
- 2% – PreK–12 Administrators
Stats from Convo 2015
- 99% of attendees would recommend the conference to their peers and colleagues
- 95% of attendees rated Convocation as having met or exceeded their expectations
- More than 38,000 page views and 13,000 impressions on the highest-viewed sponsor banner ad in the event mobile application
- More than 150 mentions about #KDPconvo15 just on Twitter alone
- More than $40,000 spent by attendees on KDP merchandise, books, and donations
- Connect your brand, programs, and services to more than 1,000 educators from around the world (KDP represents educators from 23 countries).
- Become associated with a 106-year-old leading educational organization that advances quality education by inspiring teachers to prepare all learners for future challenges.
- Projections for bringing additional attention to your brand digitally:
- 25% increase in adoption rate of event mobile application
- 75% increase in social media impressions and engagement
- Achieve maximum exposure beyond a booth at Convo with an enhanced package. Learn more here.
- 6′ draped table and two chairs
- One complimentary, full-conference registration
- Listing in Convocation program and recognition at opening reception
- Company Profile listed inside event mobile application
- Booth identification sign
- Electricity (must be requested by October 1, 2017)
Exhibit Space Assignments
Exhibits will be set up in the high-traffic social and shopping area onsite. With only twenty 10′ booths available, we encourage you to commit early by contacting Susan Perry, Director of Advancement, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exhibit space cancellations must be made in writing via email to email@example.com. If cancelled on or prior to October 1, 2017, a half refund will be issued. If cancelled after October 1, 2017, no refund will be issued.
Customized sponsorships can also be developed by choosing options from the à la carte list. To create a sponsorship, please contact Susan Perry at firstname.lastname@example.org. Learn more about these options by downloading our 2017 Media Kit.
Gold Partner – $7,500
Silver Partner – $5,000
Bronze Partner – $2,500
If you have questions, these people can help:
- Exhibits & Sponsorship: Susan Perry, Director of Advancement
- Advertising: Chris Beaman, Director of Marketing & Communications
Thank you to our 2015 exhibitors and sponsors!
- Association of Teacher Educators
- Atlantis Casino Resort Spa
- Child Advocacy Artist George Miller
- Florida Gulf Coast University, College of Education
- Forrest T. Jones
- Gannon University
- University of Central Florida Graduate Affairs, College of Education and Human Performance
- Huntington University
- International Schools of China / Leadership Development International
- Members of Kappa Delta Pi
- Mt. Rose Ski Tahoe
- National Teachers Hall of Fame
- North Star Pendants
- Northeastern State University
- Nova Southeastern University
- Orange County Public Schools
- ReNEW Schools
- Saint Leo University
- Scholastic Reading Club
- Southeastern University
- Star Bright Books
- University of Central Florida
- University of South Florida St. Petersburg
- Tabco Business Forms, Inc.
- The University of Tampa
- The Watkins Printing Company
- Virginia Tech School of Education
- Western Governors University